Complaint Review: 1RATE.COM

• Submitted: Thu, July 03, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, July 03, 2003

• Reported By:Baytown Texas
1RATE.COM
Preauthpmt 1RATE.COM Payme Internet U.S.A.

1RATE.COM for 6 months they have taken it upon themselves to deduct $45.95 from my checking account Nationwide

Hello, several month's back I visted an web-site sent to me by internet, needless to say 1RATE.COM, has managed to fill ther pocket's with my money useing my "Bank" card charging $49.99 each month elegally with-out my consent,infact I dont even recall visiting the site.

What's even more frustrating is that I notify my bank the first time, six month's ago. This fraudulent site has managed to get over &500.00 dollers out of my bank account fraundulently.

I'm in the process of contacting an attorney at law to sue for fraud and asset's in the form of money, there are sevenal web site's that have elegally used my credit card,bank card and I plain to go after what's mine!. Thank You for hearing and listening to the all more common e-mail thift,we honest american people need to come together and put a stop to "EMAIL" elegal and fraudulent theft.

Doris
Baytown, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2003 06:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1RATECOM/internet/1RATECOM-for-6-months-they-have-taken-it-upon-themselves-to-deduct-4595-from-my-checkin-62647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1RATE.COM