Complaint Review: 1Rate

• Updated: Sun, July 20, 2003

• Reported By:gloversville New York
1Rate
1rate.com Nationwide U.S.A.

1 Rate.com Took $49.95 out of my account and I have never heard of the company. Much less given an permission for anyone to take my hard earned money out of my account. Internet

I do not know how or where this company called 1rate.com obtained my information to access my checking account, but it was wrong and noticing all the other complaints on this same matter I am not the only one whom this has happened to.

I have never even heard of this company until I called my bank to find out why there was an ACH for $49.95 out of my account on 7/16/03. I have talked to the bank on this matter and they are looking in to it and also are talking about me changing my checking account which will also cost money that I do not have for some company to play games with me and steal my money.

I would appreciate any information that I can obtain on this company and what else I can do to hopefully not have this situation happen again.

Amy
gloversville, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2003 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1Rate/nationwide/1-Ratecom-Took-4995-out-of-my-account-and-I-have-never-heard-of-the-company-Much-less-64179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1Rate