Complaint Review: 1SaleADay.com

• Submitted: Mon, January 21, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 21, 2013

• Reported By: tahiti1 — Chicago Illinois United States of America
1SaleADay.com

1SaleADay.com 1SaleADay, Ben Federman (CEO) Failure to deliver goods paid for 6+ weeks ago, failure to provide customer service, Internet

On December 7th, 2012 I ordered and paid for a $40 gel nail kit. As of today, January 21, 2013, they still have not shipped my order. Their website still states the item is "processing."

I have emailed them directly and contacted them via Facebook eight times asking specifically what date my order will ship, and they have refused to answer my question, offering up lame excuses about being "backed up" instead. The first email response I received was three weeks ago, promising that my order would ship "shortly." Subsequent email responses from them promised it would ship within 3-5 days. Obviously, they repeatedly lied to me. I have no more patience for their lies and outright fraud.

I have filed complaints with PayPal and the Better Business Bureau for fraudulent actions by 1SaleADay.com. Please do yourself a favor and avoid this business. Their unethical business practices will be their downfall.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2013 02:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1SaleADaycom/internet/1SaleADaycom-1SaleADay-Ben-Federman-CEO-Failure-to-deliver-goods-paid-for-6-weeks-ago-1000425. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1SaleADay.com