Complaint Review: 1Sale.com

• Reported By: JAW — Moorestown New Jersey
1Sale.com
Internet USA

1Sale.com terrible company service; no phone number; non responsive Internet

I ordered 4 sets of sheets from 1Sale.com.  They were suppose to arrive with in a week or so.  After 3 weeks I finally went online to their website to track the package to find out it was never sent.  Eventually a week later they showed up after I put an inquiry in.  Upon receipt after several weeks, I was terrible disappointed in the material and quality of the sheets, so I went online to figure out how to return them.  They said you can return product within 21 days with some return # they need to give you.  So I e-mailed their customer service, and auto response came back that we will respond in 1-3 days!! 3 days later they respond w/ a simple response, sorry it's over 21 days, we can not help you.  Let me remind you I just received the product finally that week.  So I respond and explain I just received the product, again 3 days later they respond send pictures.  They I responded, please tell me where to send, and provide me a phone number to call and resolve this.  Then weeks go by before another response, so I put another ticket in, and the same actions happened again as stated above.  There is no phone number on their website or e-mail, you can only communicate through this stupid e-mail process.  Finally today over a month from reciept of product, and almost 2 months from ordering the product, customer services tells me "Sorry, we only take returns of defective products"  Never said that earier, mind you , I have never dealt with a company that would not accept returns in a timely manner due to personal dissatisfaction.  I am so mad, and again, there is no phone number.  This company is horrible.  If you ever need to buy something online, I would beware as there is almost no way to return the product if it is not what you expect.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2014 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1Salecom/internet/1Salecom-terrible-company-service-no-phone-number-non-responsive-Internet-1166104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1Sale.com