Complaint Review: 1Stop Transmission

• Reported By: bzak1pgh — london Kentucky United States of America
1Stop Transmission
8550 N 91st Avenue, Peoria, az. 85354 Internet United States of America

1Stop Transmission Rip off scam Internet

I bought my first transmission back in March of 2011. I have the 2 year warranty with it. Everything went fine when I first got it. It shipped out quickly. Then it all started. The transmission went out in April 2012. I called them and spoke to Gabriel Navarro and he told me he would send out the new one in a week. We'll a month goes by and nothing. I called again and spoke to Gabriel and he stated he had trouble finding the specific transmission and that he located one and he needed a week to have it ready. Again,  Nothing. I waited about 3 weeks and called him back and their phone was disconnected. I can't understand how they rip people off like they do. I have read several post where people have been ripped off from the same company. John Decker is a major player of these scam artist. What makes it worse is that Ebay is allowing them to keep using their sites to hurt people. I want to find out more information on these guys so I can sue them. I will go down there myself and take care of them. Any and all information I can get will help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2012 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1Stop-Transmission/internet/1Stop-Transmission-Rip-off-scam-Internet-953841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1Stop Transmission