Complaint Review: 1and1 Internet Hosting

• Submitted: Thu, October 14, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, October 14, 2010

• Reported By: Onepissedoffdude — Studio City CA California United States of America
1and1 Internet Hosting
701 Lee Rd. # 300 Wayne, Pennsylvania United States of America

1and1 Internet Hosting 1 & 1 1 and 1 Internet Company (1and1.com) is a scam. This company has a reputation for unethical business practices Do not do business with this company! Wayne, Pennsylvania

This company has a long reputation of ripping off its customers. Once engaged in this company, its nearly impossible to get out. I have personally tried 4 times to divorce myself from their services without success. Every time I attempted to cancel I learned of a new step that I needed to take. This went on and one from one customer rep to the next, then the next and when I finally thought I was free they continue to charge my credit card. There is truly no end. I have been struggling with this company for more then a year and a half and has now escalated to the point of me filing a lawsuit. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH 1 and 1. Read all the customer reviews and educate yourself about this company. Unfortunately I am not alone in this and hopefully I will encourage others to STAY AWAY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2010 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1and1-Internet-Hosting/Wayne-Pennsylvania-19087/1and1-Internet-Hosting-1-1-1-and-1-Internet-Company-1and1com-is-a-scam-This-company-650871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1and1 Internet Hosting