Complaint Review: 1and1 Internet Inc

• Updated: Sat, March 22, 2014

• Reported By: SurvivingADs — San Francisco California
1and1 Internet Inc
701 Lee Rd Suite 300 Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania USA

1and1 Internet Inc 1&1.com 1and1.com Borrowed my domain for an advertising link farm Chesterbrook Pennsylvania

I used 1&1 only to purchase a couple of domain names. I recently found out 1&1 "borrowed" one of my domains to redirect to an advertising link farm on sedo.com. 1&1 did this without my permission.

This happened over a year ago. I presume 1&1 has been collecting the revenue from the link farm all this time.

As I said, 1&1 did this without my permission or knowledge.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2014 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1and1-Internet-Inc-/Chesterbrook-Pennsylvania-19087/1and1-Internet-Inc-11com-1and1com-Borrowed-my-domain-for-an-advertising-link-farm-Ch-1132753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1and1 Internet Inc