Complaint Review: 1and1 Internet

• Updated: Tue, May 31, 2011

• Reported By: Learn2Know — Boston Massachusetts United States of America
1and1 Internet
chesterbrrok, Pennsylvania United States of America

1and1 Internet 1and1.com Fraudulent Billing for expired domains chesterbrrok, Pennsylvania

1and1 has billed me fraudulently, again! Although I set auto-renew to OFF (NO) for six domain names, 1and1 billed me and charged my credit card anyway. I sent them their own confirmation emails indicating that that the domains were set to auto-renew to OFF (NO) and additional emails they sent me indicating that the referenced domains had been removed from their database. So far, they refuse to credit my account! I'm filing a small claims law suit and will expect to receive triple damages. I currently have 84 active domains with 1and1. ALL domains and packages will be canceled at the end of their contract and expiration dates. This is not the first time this has happened. Bye 1and1!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2011 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1and1-Internet/chesterbrrok-Pennsylvania-/1and1-Internet-1and1com-Fraudulent-Billing-for-expired-domains-chesterbrrok-Pennsylvania-735115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1and1 Internet