Complaint Review: 1and1

• Submitted: Mon, February 18, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 18, 2013

• Reported By: Bria — Durham North Carolina United States of America

1and1 1and1 Internet Inc AWFUL HORRIBLE domain hosting company deleted my website, due to their error, and would not return Internet

I am a small business coach who is HORRIFIED by what 1and1 internet did to my business.  In short, they hosted my business website name.  They claim they sent emails for a $8.99 bill to my business and we did not pay so they closed down my website.

I called and emailed them repeatedly- explaining that we never go any emails from them.  I asked them to send me copies of the emails they say they sent so we could figure out what was wrong.  THEY REFUSED TO SEND ANY PROOF THAT THEY HAD SENT ME ANY EMAIL BILLS.  THEY REFUSED TO GIVE ME MY WEBSITE BACK- saying, finally, after the FOURTH person emailed me back from the compliants department- that is was in "redemption" and out of their hands.

In short, this awful company set me back considerably- I was on the front page of SEO for business coaches in my area and had to start over with a new website name- because of emails we never received, for $8.99 bill!  THEY NEVER SENT PROOF OF THE EMAILS, we never received them, they never bothered to call to say they were shutting my website down, nothing.  WORSE, they refused to call me back to discuss this issue and every time I emailed complaints department back, a NEW robot person came on and gave me the same B.S.

This company is massive, abusive and should be shut down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 07:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1and1/internet/1and1-1and1-Internet-Inc-AWFUL-HORRIBLE-domain-hosting-company-deleted-my-website-due-to-1016079. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1and1