Complaint Review: 1and1

• Submitted: Sat, May 05, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, May 05, 2012

• Reported By: Fred96002001 — havelock North Carolina U.S.A.
1and1

1and1 internet double billing scam. 1and1 internet double billing scam. Internet

so i transferred my domain form 1and1 internet to godaddy so how it took longer then i expected and my domain expired by  some time  but godaddy back dated my expire date when i paid them for 10 years of service. now 1and1 internet is demanding $9.99 for a service i never got from them because my stuff was transferred to go daddy witch godaddy paid my ican fee etc.   never the less 1and1 internet is demanding me to pay 2 times for 1 website with 2 different companies i did not get an extra year credit no where why should i pay?  so i did not pay next thing i know i got some NCO calling me and they added fee's $18.95 collection fee plus $9.99. i checked the who is domain and i did not get an extra year only the 10 i paid from godaddy the domain has been legal transferred to godaddy so i called up go daddy and they told me 1and1 is a scammer trying to get me to pay for something that is not owed because my domain is in good standings with go daddy etc.  this is nothing more then a 2x billing scam.   ok they have upset me so much i took all 25 of my domains out of there hands to go daddy. what lot life losers 1and1 is. there is no debt owed here if they don't wake up soon we will take this to court.   do business at your own risk with 1and1 internet.  I am a real person with a real problem.   I paid go daddy for 10 years why should i have to pay 2 times for the same year ? sound of scam to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2012 08:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1and1/internet/1and1-internet-double-billing-scam-1and1-internet-double-billing-scam-Internet-878856. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1and1