Complaint Review: 1and1.com

• Submitted: Mon, January 28, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: serg — Miami Florida United States of America

1and1.com These people signed me on to a website building site with a 90 day evaluation. When I tried to cancel within the 90 days, there was no way to get in touch with them. So there were no links and no resp, Internet

The Website Company 1and1.com is a major rip-off. They signed me on to a contract that they said I had 90 days to evaluate, after the first few weeks of trying to use their lousy website building tools I wanted to cancel (well before my 90 days) but could not find any way to cancel. No one at the website was responding and there were no links from the email receipts to my contract.
   After trying for days to figure out some way of reaching them, I simply did not pay any more than just one payment - still knowing that I had another 60 days as per their sales force agreement. Six months later they finally contacted me trying to get paid. I explained to them that I could not reach anyone in the company in order to cancel the contract within the evaluation period - they then said that the evaluation period was 30 days, not 90 days. Then they sent me to a collections agency.
   I have since through the collection agency been able to contact them, but they will not acknowledge a 90 day trial period, nor will they let me off my contract - which I never used! They put no interest or effort in anything that I requested, while I was trying to reach them.
   These people are a huge rip-off. Their Website design sucks! Their customer service Sucks! they are shysters and crooks! Do not use them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 04:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1and1com/internet/1and1com-These-people-signed-me-on-to-a-website-building-site-with-a-90-day-evaluation-1004999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1and1.com