Complaint Review: 1cheapp3.com GAMING-PLUGINS.COM Cheapestplaystation3.com

• Updated: Sun, August 03, 2008

• Reported By:Palmer Alaska
1cheapp3.com GAMING-PLUGINS.COM Cheapestplaystation3.com
Unknown Internet U.S.A.

1cheapp3.com GAMING-PLUGINS.COM Cheapestplaystation3.com I saw a add on the internet for REFURBISHED PLAYSTATION 3'S selling for $34.99. It didnt seem like a whole lot of money so I thought I would take the chance. Soon after I tried to contact them by phone and email with no success. I then started researching what was up and found out that it is a totat scam. I was ripped off for $34.99 Internet

I saw an add on the internet for refurbished Playstation 3's selling for $34.99. It looked risky but I figured it wasnt that much money so I purchased it using my credit card. I got my credit card statement recently and there is a charge for $34.99 from www.gaming-plugins.com. I started getting concerned that I might have made a mistake and tried to contact them and when I put in the order number that is on my email receipt it came back saying that there is no history of the number I submitted. I then checked some other sites in relation to what happened and discovered that others were having the same problem. One guy had totally exposed this fake add that is about Playstation 3's selling for $34.99. I then discovered that the same outfit is advertising Xbox 360's for the same price-$34.99.

William r.
Palmer, Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2008 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1cheapp3com-GAMING-PLUGINSCOM-Cheapestplaystation3com/internet/1cheapp3com-GAMING-PLUGINSCOM-Cheapestplaystation3com-I-saw-a-add-on-the-internet-for-358752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1cheapp3.com GAMING-PLUGINS.COM Cheapestplaystation3.com

definite