Complaint Review: 1ink

• Reported By: Denis — Merced California
1ink
2850 N. California St. Suite 110 Burbank, California USA

1ink Bad Ink they sent twice, And cost me to send it back Burbank California

I thought that I would save a little money buying ink from these people, What a mistake it was.

The first shipment of ink wouldn't work in my printer, My printer kept asking for me to install the ink and it was already in my printer, So I called 1ink up and told them of the problem and they shipped me another set of cartridges and they did the same thing.

So I called them to let them know of the problem and they said that they would ship me some more and I told them that I didn't want to wait any more for more ink that wouldn't work and that I needed a return label for the eight cartridges that they have sent me.

Then I was told that it would cost me to ship them back, So because of there mistake instead of saving myself some money it cost me.

DON'T EVER DO BUISNESS WHITH THESE PEOPLE, I THINK THEY MAKE MOST OF THERE MONEY ON THE SHIPPING IT WILL COST YOU TO SEND THERE MISTAKS BACK.........

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2014 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1ink/Burbank-California-91504/1ink-Bad-Ink-they-sent-twice-And-cost-me-to-send-it-back-Burbank-California-1163728. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1ink