Complaint Review: 1ink.com

• Submitted: Thu, June 09, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, June 12, 2005

• Reported By:port richey Florida
1ink.com
21632 Laffen St Chatsworth, California U.S.A.

1ink.com Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Rolland Davoudika & Raymond, CS Superviosr inferior service, ridiculous attitude, unworthy of our dollars Ripoff Chatsworth California

*Consumer Suggestion: Ink Jet Carridge Suggestions

After ordering from '1 ink', I thought I had found a great way to purchase recycled cartridges at a fair price. I thought wrong.

Within a matter of less than 30 printed pages, my color cartridge ran out of ink eventhough my system was telling me I should have over 70% of the ink still available.
After calling and speaking with a customer service agent whom would only quote me their policy of receiving all cartridges back at my expense before they would process an exchange or refund, I asked for a Supervisor. I was given Raymond's (the supervisor) voicemail.

I called back and before I could say hello, was hung up on 3 times. I finally got through again by using different prompts and spoke with Raymond who proudly quoted their policy and told me it didn't matter that I was in the middle of printing business presentations, that it was ridiculous to expect them to overnight or priority mail out a replacement.

It's amazing to me how many companies will say they are forward thinking in customer service and turn around and tell you that you're being unreasonable b/c you expect superior service.

I told him my company does back our products and does take on the added expense of overnight shipping when the situation requires that type of service.

The owner's name is Rolland Davoudika. I am returning my merchandise and hopefully will obtain the full refund promised. We'll see how long this process takes... I don't have a good feeling about this being resolved anytime soon.

I should have never tried anyone but Dell with my supply needs, they have been impeccable!

Paul
port richey, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2005 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1inkcom/Chatsworth-California-91311/1inkcom-Remanufactured-Ink-Cartridges-Rolland-Davoudika-Raymond-CS-Superviosr-inferior-145620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1ink.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Ink Jet Carridge Suggestions

AUTHOR: Curt - (U.S.A.)

You can save a bunch of money and avoid the compatible mismatch problems by having your cartridge refilled. Cartridge World will clean, inspect, refill and test your old inkjet black or color cartridge for about half the price of EOM replacement cartridges, best of all this can be done while you wait. There are quite a few locations world wide.