Complaint Review: 1on1 laptops

• Submitted: Thu, September 06, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 06, 2012

• Reported By: Elizabeth — Berwyn Illinois United States of America
1on1 laptops
1 on 1 Laptop Learning Laptop Program Los Angeles, California United States of America

1on1 laptops They promised my son a laptop after completing the hours and now said Sorry he did not complete his hours. I also have proof from the tutor that my son did complete his hours. Los Angeles, California

1on1 laptops went through my sons school as a tutoring program which if your child completes the required hours he then receives his own little laptop.  I am a mom which is all about education and am glad that they tutored my child but at the same time disappointed, angry and frustrated.

You tell a child they can push hard to learn and that the tutoring would help you and we will reward you afterwards.  Well they don't.  It is definitely a scam.  Even after talking with the tutor and she then notices the same thing.  I have made complaints and will continue to do so.  I will not stop.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2012 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1on1-laptops/Los-Angeles-California-/1on1-laptops-They-promised-my-son-a-laptop-after-completing-the-hours-and-now-said-Sorry-h-937507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1on1 laptops