Complaint Review: 1rate.com (American Grant, Netchex)

• Submitted: Wed, November 03, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, November 03, 2004

• Reported By:Hartwell Georgia
1rate.com (American Grant, Netchex)
? Nationwide U.S.A.

1rate.com American Grant, Netchex took money out of my account totalling $79.97 without my permission Heres A Phone Number 866-454-4564

1rate.com took a total of $79.97 out my checking account without me knowing it. I never even applied for the 39.99 long distance.

I don't evem need it really, because I got nationwide long distance for free on my cell phone.

Also I'am filig an complaint about this grant information guide, they tried to tak $249.00 out my checking account.

They didn't get it because there was no money left in my account.

Latoya
Hartwell, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2004 05:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1ratecom-American-Grant-Netchex/nationwide/1ratecom-American-Grant-Netchex-took-money-out-of-my-account-totalling-7997-without-my-115889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1rate.com (American Grant, Netchex)