Complaint Review: 1rate.com

• Submitted: Mon, March 31, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, March 31, 2003

• Reported By:Imperial Beach California
1rate.com
20033 Detroit Rd. Rocky River, Ohio U.S.A.

1rate.com ripoff scam Rocky River Ohio

I was contacted during a time while I was taking medication for major depression. I told the lady I did not want the services that she was offering .....

I was contacted by one of your sales persons about something that concerned long distance charges. At the time I was taking some powerful medication for major depression. I explained to the lady that I did not have a phone nor did I have any intention of getting one.

I would appreciate it if you would take me off of your mailing list as I do not need your services. All of my purchases must be oked by my caretaker and she agrees that your services is something I do not need as all of my long distance phone calles are already taken care of.

Olveda
Imperial Beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2003 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1ratecom/Rocky-River-Ohio-44116/1ratecom-ripoff-scam-Rocky-River-Ohio-51139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1rate.com