Complaint Review: 1rate.com

• Submitted: Fri, May 09, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, May 09, 2003

• Reported By:palmdale California
20033 Detroit Road/annex Building Rocky River, Ohio U.S.A.

Verison Gte Pacific Bell 1rate.com ripoff corruption victimized many consumers nationwide Rocky River Ohio

Yesterday I received a letter in the mail that about sent me over the edge. It was a letter thanking me for ordering a long distance plan for my touch tone phone.

Number one, I didn't order a long distance plan.

Number two I don't have a touch tone phone. The letter went on to say if I didn't call to cancel that they would CONTINUE to automatically debit my account 49.95.

Which brings me to number three. I never authorized this company to take money from my bank account.
Verizon has turned in to a creditor my name and a charge of over 3,000 dollars that has already been investigated and deleted once, The investigation proved it was a fraudulent account, Now once again it has appeared on my TRW. Other companies are GTE, and pacific Bell. Because of this I am unable to purchase a car that I could afford<, and finding an apartment or renting or anything that me and my two children are in need of.

palmdale, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2003 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1ratecom/Rocky-River-Ohio-44116/Verison-Gte-Pacific-Bell-1ratecom-ripoff-corruption-victimized-many-consumers-nationwide-56357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1rate.com