Complaint Review: 1rate.com

• Reported By:San Antonio Texas
1rate.com
1rate.com Internet U.S.A.

1Rate - 1rate.com Ripoff, Fraudulent billing for unsolicited services Internet

I was checking my bank account, like I do daily, and noticed two charges that I didn't recognize. They were in the form of electronic checks and were written to 1rate.com in the amounts of $19.95 and $49.95.

I have never even heard of this company. I don't know how a company can get away with this. Even worse, how they were able to access my banking information to be able to write themselves checks. There is a word for this, it's called STEALING, plain and simple.

I hope authorities take notice of this company and it's actions. I'm sure there are plenty of other people who have been victimized in a similar fashion. This is no different than stealing cash from someone's wallet.

Hector
San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2005 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1ratecom/internet/1Rate-1ratecom-Ripoff-Fraudulent-billing-for-unsolicited-services-Internet-157446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1rate.com