defined

• Reported By:canoga park California
1rate.com
1rate.com Internet U.S.A.

1rate.com ripoff-DISHONEST - SHADY - BAD - WARNING USA Internet

This Company is bad news stay away from them. I now need to close my bank account because of them. they charged me 2 " e-checks" which I did not authorise ! for 19.99 and 49.99. they say its for long distance service but I dont even have my own phone and i never signed up for this service ! their email address doesnt even work when i try to email them i get a messege that says "mail not delivered, email address is invalid" !!! horrible company.

I spoke on the phone and they where not helpful. so i had to file a claim with my bank hopefully i can get my money back.

Jess
canoga park, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2005 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1ratecom/internet/1ratecom-ripoff-DISHONEST-SHADY-BAD-WARNING-USA-Internet-152627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1rate.com