Complaint Review: 1sUnited Consultants

• Updated: Wed, October 03, 2012

• Reported By: Dave — Indianapolis Indiana United States of America
1sUnited Consultants
PO Box 3510 Hallandle, Florida United States of America

1sUnited Consultants 1st United promised reduced rates to mortgage payments, deducted that from my bank account Hallandle, Florida

Was contacted by LeeArthur at 1st United Consultants and was told he could get a better interest rate on my mortgage.After asking me a lot of questions he said I was approved for a lower payment,($300.00 less per month).

I immediately went to bbb website and found their address and phone number, but found they were not a member.The bbb site however said there was only one complaint in three years.I called 1st united and asked why they were not members of the bbb and was told they used to be but cancelled due to a scandal in the bbb department.I fell for it.

I was told I would be debited the money on each first day of the month. At first I got regular calls saying things were going well. When I got my first delinquent notice from mortgage company I sent Lee Arthur a copy and was assured everything was still fine. Once I soon after got a call from mortgage company I can no longer contact 1stUnited and they haven't answered emails.

I had worked for years to get my credit in good order after having filed bankruptcy several years ago. Now I will have two delinquent payments on my credit. And I don't have funds to just repay right away.I'm screwed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2012 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1sUnited-Consultants/Hallandle-Florida-33008/1sUnited-Consultants-1st-United-promised-reduced-rates-to-mortgage-payments-deducted-that-950228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1sUnited Consultants