Complaint Review: 1saleaday.com

• Submitted: Sat, March 28, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, April 03, 2009

• Reported By:Middletown Ohio
1saleaday.com
1650 Eastern Pkwy Suite 100. Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.

1saleaday.com Took $84.98 Out of my checking account for a phone which I've never received Brooklyn New York

*Author of original report: I want to apologize for my recent complaint against the 1saleaday company

this was a one line rip off that neted 1saleaday $84.98. my order was for a cell phone. the money was taken out of my checking account. it's been three weeks and i've yet to receive the phone. i tried calling the company and all i got was an answering machine. i only wish i was back in new york for a minute.

one should always check out a company before they order something from them. their countdown clock is what propels someone to quickly go ahead and order something thinking they're getting a good bargin when in fact you're actually not going to get a thing. these perpetraters need to be locked up.

Edward
Middletown, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2009 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1saleadaycom/Brooklyn-New-York-11233/1saleadaycom-Took-8498-Out-of-my-checking-account-for-a-phone-which-Ive-never-received-438643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1saleaday.com

I want to apologize for my recent complaint against the 1saleaday company

AUTHOR: Edward - (U.S.A.)

Right after I posted my complaint about the company the phone came in the mail. My 14 year old daughter had put in the order for the phone.
She is using the phone now and is very satisfied with the cell phone. So please accept my apology 1saleaday folks. The only thing I'd have to comment about with this order is that it took almost three weeks from the time of placing the order to get to me. Peace and once again I'm sorry for my earlier comment.