Complaint Review: 1saleaday.com

• Updated: Wed, December 11, 2013

• Reported By: Bruce N — Roswell Georgia
1saleaday.com
Brooklyn, New York USA

1saleaday.com Bens Outlet I think I see a pattern of no support and no refunds Brooklyn New York

*Author of original report: thanks NY BBB

This started out looking like a great deal. I needed a small foot print Keyboard with a touch pad. 1sale offered a refurb Logitech unit for $19.99 with free shipping. I have used this vendor before and they are a tad slow on shipping but they do have outstanding deals.

I got this unit delivered and it included the keyboard and a bluetooth USB dongle. No software or manual. I went to the Mfg. site and was told Win7 would auto set up. It did not work. I tried it on 3 different systems ranging from XP, Vista, and Win7  DEAD. I downloaded the MFG software. DEAD. I looked at the Mfg photos and the dongle looked way different.

I emailed support twice and got no response. The offer a 21 day return so within that time range I requested a Return Auth number.  I again got no response.

I had paid with PayPal figuring that I had their protection. I filed an initial dispute. The dealer turned down my refund request. I then escalated the dispute with PayPal and the vendor sent a note to me through them asking if the unit came with a dongle and I said it did.

PayPal then instructed me to return the unit. I used USPS Click and Ship with tracking.

A few days later the vendor said they never recived the item. PayPal asked me for proof that I sent the unit. I sent them two copies from USPS, one showing the shipping address and the other showing the tracking that showed delivery.

I just got a PayPal decision that said I did not return the unit, my activity wa going on my record and I would not be getting a refund.

At one time I was a very big internet seller and I have seen this type thing go on in the past where a giant retailer just stonewalls return requests and refunds

Here is my trasaction data  Transaction #8S274288K64885648  Claim - #PP-002-767-582-993

I guess that I will not be doing business with 1sale again. Urge that if you do, that you use a credit card and not PayPal for your payment

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2013 08:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1saleadaycom/Brooklyn-New-York-11208/1saleadaycom-Bens-Outlet-I-think-I-see-a-pattern-of-no-support-and-no-refunds-Brooklyn-N-1106088. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1saleaday.com

thanks NY BBB

AUTHOR: Gougedconsumer - ()

Concerning 1saleaday   The NY BBB stayed on top of these guys. They said I never sent return to them but I had proof they ignored. PayPal was zero help they are just as bad as I remember from my dealings years ago. Never had great faith in the BBB but they stuck right there over $20 !!!