Complaint Review: 1saleaday.com

• Submitted: Thu, October 11, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, October 11, 2012

• Reported By: Marc — Saint Louis Missouri United States of America
1saleaday.com

1saleaday.com Item ordered, never shipped. Emails ignored. Had to file chargeback with credit card. Internet

*Consumer Comment: You did the right thing, Marc!

Ordered a Logitech iPad keyboard about 3 weeks ago, it never shipped. I emailed several times requesting a refund. They responded once stating "I will try to cancel your order and if I am successful in doing so, you will receive a confirmation email within 48 business hours." Needless to say, I never heard another word. I asked again several times to simply refund my money so I didn't have to bother with a chargeback, again no response.

Finally, I contacted my bank about the fraud. A few days later, I receive an email with a tracking number stating my item is suddenly shipped (but the package weighs under a pound). Yeah, right. It's obvious they just generated a tracking number for their chargeback response. I honestly doubt they actually shipped anything. Or possibly some other item just to make things even more difficult.

I would steer very clear of this shady NJ company, it's a serious gamble and a complete waste of time and money trying to do business with these people.

--Marc

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2012 09:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1saleadaycom/internet/1saleadaycom-Item-ordered-never-shipped-Emails-ignored-Had-to-file-chargeback-with-cr-953971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1saleaday.com

You did the right thing, Marc!

AUTHOR: PabloDiegoJose - (USA)

Dear Marc:

You did the right thing.  I'm very surprised about your experience.  I've bought from them approximately 3 times.  Once, I even had a code I got from the internet, and I only had to pay 99 cents for shipping and got the item free.  They shipped it without delay.

I'm surprised they didn't resolve it, but you did take the correct actions with disputing the charge with your credit card.