Complaint Review: 1shoppingcart.com

• Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: jimbob — birmingham Internet United Kingdom
1shoppingcart.com
46 Wyckham Road Internet United States of America

1shoppingcart.com I signed up for 1shopping cart's 4 week Trial Package, which is priced at $3.95.. 1 Shoppingcart.com Ripoff Birmingham, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: 30 Days Free

I signed up for 1shopping cart's 4 week Trial Package, which is priced at $3.95..

What I did not realize was and the (website dose not clearly state this) is that after your free trial, you are automatically signed up for a package, which is priced at 63.33 plus 12.23 I did not know this until I received my credit card a month, I have searched everywhere on the site to see if this is clearly stated when you sign up it was not, this is a scam.

I am feeling very frustrated and disappointed their practice of scamming people into thing that they are getting a thirty day trial

I called customer service to discuss the matter; I only got scripted, robotic answers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2012 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1shoppingcartcom/internet/1shoppingcartcom-I-signed-up-for-1shopping-carts-4-week-Trial-Package-which-is-priced-a-973403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1shoppingcart.com

30 Days Free

AUTHOR: JustinB - (Canada)

Hello,

My name is Justina and I'm a Director at 1ShoppihngCart.com and I would like to address your concerns.

After reading your submission to http://www.ripoffreport.com, I understand you are unclear why the Store Trial package was upgraded to the Store Premium package after the trial period ended.

All of our policies can be found in the Terms of Service which is located at: http://www.1shoppingcart.com/legal/terms-of-service.

In section 1.G.II at the very top of the page it states that all Store Trial packages will automatically be upgraded to the Store Premium package, at the end of the trial period, unless we are contacted to upgrade to another package or to cancel the trial. Also, in section 2.F the refund policy is outlined. To summarize, a full refund is offered if a request to cancel is submitted within thirty days of opening the account.

I hope the above has clarified why the Store Trial was upgraded to the Store Premium package and the refund policy.

We make an attempt to be transparent and forth right. In the sign up process, before an account can be opened, is a link to the Terms of Service and checkbox indicating that you have read and understood the Terms of Service. An account cannot be opened unless this box has been checkout.

We would be happy to issue a refund to you if you would contact us back via email at suppor07@1shoppingcart.com.

Regards,