Complaint Review: 1st Accounting Services

• Updated: Sat, May 31, 2014

• Reported By: fedupintx — Houston Texas
1st Accounting Services
Nationwide USA

1st Accounting Services Jens Reinbach A lier, makes ppromises does not keep, says he provide training does not fired me due to my age said I am to old Nationwide

He hired me told me I would receive live training. On the day I was to be trained I got an email from an employee telling training would be the follow week that week got here no live training all I got was a training video that was not clear I could not understand any of it. I contacted Reinbach he talked down to me told me I was not smart enough to work for him and I was to old to be in his company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2014 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1st-Accounting-Services/nationwide/1st-Accounting-Services-Jens-Reinbach-A-lier-makes-ppromises-does-not-keep-says-he-prov-1151168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1st Accounting Services