Complaint Review: 1st American Card Service - Redwood Merchant Services - Eprocessing Networks

• Submitted: Tue, December 08, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, December 09, 2009

• Reported By: Dee Carpenter — Fairbanks Alaska United States of America
1st American Card Service - Redwood Merchant Services - Eprocessing Networks
25060 Hancock Suite 102-230 Murietta, California United States of America

1st American Card Service - Redwood Merchant Services - Eprocessing Networks This company lies, does not communicate and it steals your money! Murietta, California

I signed up with this company November 9, 2009.  I was told that as a seasonal merchant, I would be charged $15 for the first $1000 of sales and an additional fee would be charged for sales over that amount.  But the fee would be proportionate.

I was charged more than $15 for my first $1000 and then for $183 in additional sales, I was charged another $10.87.  Not proportionate!

I was told there are no other fees.  No monthly service fee, no fee to put my account on hold or take it off and no cancellation feel.

I put my account on hold November 30, 2009.  On December 3, $34 was deducted from my bank account.  That was for no reason what-so-ever.

Before I signed up, my calls were returned.  I was told the process would take 24hrs.  It took 3 days.  Then I was given mis-information on handling my account.

They told me they have 24hr. customer service.  But they didn't tell me that it wasn't available nights or weekends.

Once I started having problems, they would always say "someone will return your call in 30 min. or less".  After numerous calls on numerous days, no one ever returned a call.

I complained to the BBB 3 times on this company.  Each time they responded, the answer was packed with lies.  They offered to refund my first months charges.  Even gave the "check is in the mail" line.  Of course, no check was received.

But the absolute king of lies was "I am a happy, satisfied customer"......

I am changing my bank account.  If they will steal $34, what's to stop them from taking larger amounts?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2009 11:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1st-American-Card-Service-Redwood-Merchant-Services-Eprocessing-Networks/Murietta-California-92562/1st-American-Card-Service-Redwood-Merchant-Services-Eprocessing-Networks-This-company-536275. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1st American Card Service - Redwood Merchant Services - Eprocessing Networks