Complaint Review: 1st American Leisure card

• Submitted: Mon, September 09, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, June 05, 2003

• Reported By:JerseyCity NJ
1st American Leisure card
801 West Bay Drive Largo, Florida U.S.A.

1st American Leisure card ripoff Largo Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Solution

*0:

Like all of u folks , My story is no different. Just wanted to know what u folks have done about it.
My no is 201 876 8791. I am on H1 b visa here in the US, and this rip off really hurt me. I never thought someone could run away with ur money like that.

Atul
Jersey city, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2002 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1st-American-Leisure-card/Largo-Florida-45215/1st-American-Leisure-card-ripoff-Largo-Florida-29478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1st American Leisure card

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Solution

AUTHOR: Tracy - (U.S.A.)

Go to your bank and file request for the bank to do a reversal on the transaction. (I don't recall the name of the form but I'm sire each bank has a different name) Go directly to the bank Manager and be sure to keep a copy of all the paper work. I did get my funds returned through the bank.

#2 0

AUTHOR: - ()

Can anyone tell me whats the normal procedure to be foolowed
in these cases.I have tried to stop payment through my bank but the cheque has already been cleared.