Vermont

Complaint Review: 1st American Mitigarors Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, April 24, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 24, 2013

• Reported By: Jon — Holt Michigan
1st American Mitigarors Inc.
30600 Telegraph Rd. Ste. 1200 Bingham Farms MI 480 Internet United States of America

1st American Mitigarors Inc. The staff and company are working hard for the consumer to make sure you can stay in your home and make it affordable. When I have a concern or question they work hard to get back to you in the same d Very Positive experience and made it reassuring they were working for me to help keep my home. Internet

First American Mitigators worked hard for me to allow my home to be more affordable and they were very responsive with the process of things were going to work for my wife and I.  When I had a question, they were there to help or answer it for me. I recommend this organization for other who might be looking for help to save their home. Sure glad I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1st-American-Mitigarors-Inc/internet/1st-American-Mitigarors-Inc-The-staff-and-company-are-working-hard-for-the-consumer-to-ma-1045844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1st American Mitigarors Inc.