Complaint Review: 1st American

• Updated: Fri, September 28, 2012

• Reported By: Polly — Sandlake Michigan United States of America
1st American
30600 Telegraph #1200 Bingham Farms, Michigan United States of America

1st American Mryna Doppelt Filled out paperwork , but asked for my bank account numbers and information, when I asked for theirs Bingham Farms , Michigan

*Consumer Comment: I wish I read this 1st

This company had us fill out all information. Told us not to talk to our bank. Asked for account numbers, routing numbers at my bank. I did not give them this information. I asked for their bank account numbers. They did not give me this information. Also told us to not make payments to the bank and told us to have the bank call them. Thats when we got worried and looked into this organization on the internet. We are not going with these people and have stopped all contact.

Polly C
(((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2012 06:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1st-American/Bingham-Farms-Michigan-48025/1st-American-Mryna-Doppelt-Filled-out-paperwork-but-asked-for-my-bank-account-numbers-an-918104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1st American

I wish I read this 1st

AUTHOR: Julie Teeter - (United States of America)

I wish I had been as smart as you!

I hope some where you got some satisfaction.