stuck

1st Art Gallery
The Century Tower 20th Floor, Suite 20--07 Internet United States of America

1st Art Gallery Poor quality, bad attitude, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: 100,000 happy customers can't be wrong

A few years ago my wife ordered as a Christmas gift for me what was supposed to br a reproduction of "Ludwig II of Bavaria on a nighttime sleigh ride" by R. Wenig.  This is one of my favorite works of art and I've had the pleasure of seeing the origional while in Munich.  You can imagine the situation when upon opening it it took me a few seconds to even realize that this was supposed to be a reproduction of this painting.  It was wrong in almost every detail from the shading and coloration to the aspect ratio.  There was no fine detail and several elements of the painting were incorrect or missing.  What should have been a nighttime scene looked as if it was an overcast day.  I can't even begin to say how awful this picture was.  I will not even hang it.  When I contacted 1st Art Gallery I recieved an email which essentially told me that my wife was foolish to think that this painting could be reproduced with a high degree of accuracy at the price she paid (which was several hundred dollars).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2012 07:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1st-Art-Gallery/internet/1st-Art-Gallery-Poor-quality-bad-attitude-Internet-832085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1st Art Gallery

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

100,000 happy customers can't be wrong

AUTHOR: Mike Mitchell - ()

We believe this review was left by our competition but we will reply anyway so people reading this can make a better informed decision when searching for the right company to order reproductions from.

We are by far the largest and most respected art gallery in the world. We have more than 100,000 happy customers in more than 100 different countries. We operate online since 2003, the time before Facebook, Twitter or YouTube were founded.

No reproduction company in the world has the amount of experience we have and when it comes to the quality of the paintings or customer service, we are by far your best choice.

Our testimonials page is packed with VIDEO and PHOTO testimonials which cannot be faked:

Notice that we receive dozens of testimonials each month.

You can view hundreds of recently painted reproductions and judge the quality of our paintings yourself here:

You can "test" our customer service by sending us an email to service AT 1st-art-gallery.com . You'll receive a reply within six hours, usually much faster.

You may call us at 888-417-8278. If we're busy answering other calls, leave a message and we will return your call within one business day.

Our return policy and money-back guarantee policy can be read here:

Videos of paintings being made can be viewed here:

Our frequently asked questions page:

If you have any question or concern please contact us at service [at] 1st-art-gallery.com

Mike Mitchell,