Complaint Review: 1st Choice Document Preparation

• Submitted: Tue, July 24, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, July 25, 2012

• Reported By: Matthew — Milpitas California United States of America
1st Choice Document Preparation
4023 Kennett Pike 610 Wilmington, DE 19807 Wilmington, Delaware United States of America

1st Choice Document Preparation Results For Homeowners Fraud, False Advertising, Failure to Deliver, Took $2,598.00 from me saying they could guarantee a government mandated loan modification if we met requirements. Wilmington, Delaware

*General Comment: 1ST CHOICE DOCUMENT PREPARATION - I'm on your side!

This company claimed that if my family met certain financial criteria that we would be guaranteed a government mandated loan modification. They claimed that they could help us to gather, process/verify all of the necessary documents & records making sure that they would be accepted by our lender. They claimed that they have a 100% success rate & that our money would be returned if we were not successful.

I spoke to 2 women on the phone at great length. They seemed very knowledgeable & sympathetic. They walked me through various government webpages as well as their own contract. They sent me an email saying that we met the criteria & would be guaranteed a modification by law. We had been stonewalled & missdirected by our lender & others while trying to refinance for months & months so this was great news!

I sent them a mountain of paperwork which took days of labor to assemble. They pretended to inspect it, made copies & sent the copies to me & told me to send it to my lender. They were not able to send it for me or even come up with the appropriate address for me. The lender found one problem after another with the pile of paper & I spent many more hours discussing, updating, remaking, resending tons of documents.

I called 1st choice document preparation & results for homeowners many many times trying to get the assistance & consultancy that they had sold me. Once they had my money I never heard from them again. It's been months, no modification, no contact with them & no viable services rendered for $2,598.00! Most expensive photocopies I've ever made.

I would like to join or start a class action lawsuit or perhaps an angry mob. Anyone game?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2012 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1st-Choice-Document-Preparation/Wilmington-Delaware-19807/1st-Choice-Document-Preparation-Results-For-Homeowners-Fraud-False-Advertising-Failure-t-916762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1st Choice Document Preparation

#1 General Comment

1ST CHOICE DOCUMENT PREPARATION - I'm on your side!

AUTHOR: MBA in Pittsburgh - (United States of America)

I believe there was or is a Delaware corporation located at 220 Newport Center Drive Suite 604, Newport Beach, CA 92660. I am a judgment creditor and am looking for checking account information on them. If you paid them by check, please contact me. Thank you very much.

Mark