Complaint Review: 1st Choice Facilities Services

• Submitted: Sat, March 02, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, March 02, 2013

• Reported By: D..... Handyman Service — layton Utah United States of America
1st Choice Facilities Services
2051 Whitfield Park Loop Sarasota, FL 34243 Sarasota, Florida United States of America

1st Choice Facilities Services Contractors Warning! Do Not Work for 1st Choice Facilities Services! They are Very Difficult to GET PAID FROM! Literally How Long does it take to Sign and Mail a Check for Services Completed? I am Sti Sarasota, Florida

*Author of original report: Update to First ChoiceFacilities Report

• Warning to Contractors.

• Do not work for 1st Choice Facilities Industries/Services.

• I am a small contracting company.

• 1st Choice Facilities called me one day and I agreed to perform the small task at hand.

• We agreed to a price. And I was sent a Work Order, (Later was sent a many other documents that were a bit over the average amount I usually need to file etc)

• I was told they Pay On a 45 Day Schedule!!!!  All my OTHER Companies That I Do Work For Use a 30 DAY Payment Schedule!!!

• I Performed the work as agreed!  Filled out ALL Necessary Forms! Got All Documentation In Good Order and then SUBMITTED it to the Proper Departmant of 1st Choice etc...

• After Waiting for the 45 Days I decided to Call and Ask WHERE IS MY MONEY?

• I was told it was Coming in 1 Week Longer and I was Disappointed!

• After Waiting an additional week for my Check, I decided to Again Call these Clowns...

• I Called Them Again and I was Told They are Mailing it on Friday..(Another 3-4 Days)...!!!

• I waited another Week and I Decided to Call them 1 More Time!  They Told Me It was Mailed on Friday as the Stated Earlier..."Oh Really I SAID".....And Just How Long does it take to mail an Envelope Via The USPS From Florida to Utah I asked them?   If it had been Mailed as they stated It should have come within the 7 Days Surely I would Guess???

• Now here I am sitting on Saturday Afternoon after waiting the additional 15 Days Past Due The Original 45 Days Agreed To...Thinking That I MUST Call The BBB on Next....Monday and File a Complaint with This Company!!!!

• CONTRACTORS DO NOT WORK FOR THEM!!!    UNLESS YOU HAVE 60+ Days To WASTE For PAYMENT!!!    Hope I Can Get The $900.00 OWED ME SOON? I HAVE BILLS TO PAY NOW OVERDUE!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2013 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1st-Choice-Facilities-Services/Sarasota-Florida-34243/1st-Choice-Facilities-Services-Contractors-Warning-Do-Not-Work-for-1st-Choice-Faciliti-1022553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1st Choice Facilities Services

Update to First ChoiceFacilities Report

AUTHOR: D..... Handyman Service - ()

After waiting another week and 1/2 and applying further pressure on upper management,

with promise to file negative reports with the BBB in Florida,

My Company was finally Paid by Check in Full...!!!   Although it took 2 checks for the 1st promised check did NOT Show up as stated by 1st choice acct. dept..I felt after waiting 10 days for a promised mailed check,  it was time to make them send me another and put "stop payment " on the 1st on etc..(think it was never sent until I applied threats of BBB Complaints etc..?)

In Summary,   Please be careful with this company because I feel I would have not gotten paid at all if I hadn't been tenacious with these clowns!!!!