Complaint Review: 1st Choice Moving And Storage

• Submitted: Sat, July 11, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, July 11, 2009

• Reported By:McKinney Texas
1st Choice Moving And Storage
2804 North 29th Ave Suite 102 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

1st Choice Moving And Storage Ripped Me off on my quote, my move, my storage, my money and all of my possessions Phoenix Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Moving Industry Should Not Have Faith Placed In Them

This company is ridiculous. I quoted me low on my move and storage to get my business and hae completely robbed me of my money, possessions, and faith in the business world. On the moving portion, they completely blindsighted me on tons of additional packing fees and working hours on the move . They insisted on packing my matresses in a 60 box for them to travel 40 miles and didnt bother to inform me of this cost until after the truck was loaded. I did manage to talk them into refunding me for the $48 dollars they charged me for extra tape!

I had to move in with family because of personal and financial difficulties, so I needed some of my items stored. They quoted me 120.00 for three months of storage. I am now in month four after not getting an invoice or a return call from my numerous vmails. They claim that my 120.00 quote was not legit on my "binding estimate" because the sales girl who quoted it wasnt qualified to be quoting that. They say I actually owe them around $700 more dollars. IS that my problem?

At this point, they won't mail me my invoices because they say they keep emailing them. That is a lie. Apparently they don't have the forwarding address they moved me to!!!!! They won't tell me where my stuff is located and they won't return my calls. They are just letting the clock tick by and my bill get higher as they dodge my attempts at communicating with them to resolve this issue. There's no telling if my stuff even exists anymore. I don't know who to call or where to turn. I cannot afford a lawyer.

Jena
McKinney, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2009 03:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1st-Choice-Moving-And-Storage/Phoenix-Arizona-85009/1st-Choice-Moving-And-Storage-Ripped-Me-off-on-my-quote-my-move-my-storage-my-money-and-468511. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1st Choice Moving And Storage

Moving Industry Should Not Have Faith Placed In Them

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

You placed your faith in the wrong industry. There are a great many scammers in the moving industry and the law protects them more than it protects you.

Jena, it may be time to move your items out. I would contact some people at www dot moverescue dot com; these people can advise you on what to do next. However, I think getting your items out of their hands is the best thing you can do and these folks can help.

Best of luck to you.