Complaint Review: 1st Choice Moving & Storage

• Updated: Mon, July 09, 2012

• Reported By: Carolyn — Newport News Virginia United States of America
1st Choice Moving & Storage
2804 N 29th Avenue Suite #102 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

1st Choice Moving & Storage USA Moving & Storage Failed to Deliver Items, terrible customer service, Phoenix, Arizona

This moving company had 21 business days to deliver my items from Colorado to Virginia.  They gave me new delivery dates weekly and failed to deliver every time.  They refused to take my call or call me back until I called multiple times a day everyday.

When my items were brought to the East coast they were taken to a storage unit in Maryland instead of to my house in Virginia.  They tried to blame me for not answering my phone for delivery but I never received a call or a message (phone records prove this).

They then outright lied and said that the storage facility would deliver my items but upon speaking with the storage facility I found out that they don't ever deliver and they were told by the manage of 1st Choice (Guy) to store my items "indefinitely."

Guy assured me that this was a lie and my items would be delivered to me in 3-5 days (the 6th time I was told this.).  I have still not received my belongings....now over a month and a half late....and the company refuses to issue any refund or release my items without final payment, whenever they do arrive.

I filed complaints with the BBB, the state, the attorney general, and the moving association....all of which have numerous unresolved complaints with this company and no resolution.

I am unsure how this company is still in business and please do not use them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2012 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1st-Choice-Moving-Storage/Phoenix-Arizona-85008/1st-Choice-Moving-Storage-USA-Moving-Storage-Failed-to-Deliver-Items-terrible-custome-909102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1st Choice Moving & Storage