Complaint Review: 1st Class Moving,Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, August 20, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, August 20, 2014

• Reported By: Valentina — Las Vegas Nevada
1st Class Moving,Inc.
6409 City West Parkway #103 Eden Prairie, Minnesota USA

1st Class Moving,Inc. Charged double the estimate - promised delivery within 7 days - no one answered miy call-still no delivery after 34 days Eden Prairie Minnesota

Cost ended up to be double the original estimate.  Items loaded on a Penske truck that was empty except for my boxes (no furniture).  I was told that delivery would be withing 7 days.  We paid $2300 up front. My pick-up date was July 16, 2014.

After 7 days, I started calling both the MN phone number and the Las Vegas #.  Each time, I was on hold for at least 30 minutes.  Sometimes I was able to leave a message, but no one ever called me back.  When I started to threaten to take action, Zaki called back with many excuses as to why the delivery was late.

Around the 13th of August, I again called with a treatening message.  Zaki called back, promised that the truck would leave no later than August 18.  I would be called by the dispatcher, Sal, given Sal's number and the truck drivers' numbers.  The truck would arrive no later than August 20th with delivery immediately upon arrival.  Today is August 20th - still, I have heard Nothing!  I called both numbers 4 times yesterday with NO luck.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2014 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1st-Class-MovingInc/Eden-Prairie-Minnesota-553441/1st-Class-MovingInc-Charged-double-the-estimate-promised-delivery-within-7-days-no-1171115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1st Class Moving,Inc.