Complaint Review: 1st Convienence Bank

• Submitted: Wed, June 09, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, June 09, 2010

• Reported By: Tammy — IF Idaho U.S.A.
1st Convienence Bank
702 West Loop Lubbock, Texas United States of America

1st Convienence Bank A Division of 1st National Bank $540.00 in OD charges after declined OD protection when account opened. Lubbock, Texas

When my paycheck was deposited and half was missing, I hit the roof. There had been an unauthorized debit on the account. I called customer service and was promptly told itwas not their problem I had to deal with the company. I filed a report. I then started to investigate. When I opened the account I declined the OD service-IN WRITING. The account had been a disaster since the get go. When I declined the OD service I assumed they would honor this if need be. When the account went red they continued to slap on fee's. I used my debit card several times for small amts. I have been running in circles since then. $540.00 in charges.  I asked for a complete copy of account activity from Molly-branch manager-as I could not get it to download. No problem she states. I have yet to see it.  Talking to several with this problem have been charged $209.00 in OD fees at the beginning??? It all seems a little fishy to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2010 07:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1st-Convienence-Bank/Lubbock-Texas-/1st-Convienence-Bank-A-Division-of-1st-National-Bank-54000-in-OD-charges-after-declined-612373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1st Convienence Bank