Complaint Review: 1st Credit Of America - Allied Technology

• Submitted: Tue, July 19, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, July 19, 2005

• Reported By:unlisted Texas
1st Credit Of America - Allied Technology
300 North Elizabeth Suite 220B Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

1st Credit Of America - Allied Technology Partners with ripoff company myperfectcredit.com Chicago Illinois

When myperfectcredit.com processed our debit card for a transaction we never approved, we called the bank and stopped the payment immediately.

Here it is almost two months later, and a very rude individual from 1st Credit of America calls me and tells me they are the collection agency for myperfectcredit.com.

When I tried to have him explain the situation, he became rude and very demanding.

When I called back, I get fake names and contact numbers and no one wants to address this.

I never approved myperfectcredit to initiate any charges whatsoever, and certainly don't appreciate these jerks from 1st Credit calling me up.

Be persistant with these idiots.

Steven
unlisted, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2005 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1st-Credit-Of-America-Allied-Technology/Chicago-Illinois-60607/1st-Credit-Of-America-Allied-Technology-Partners-with-ripoff-company-myperfectcreditcom-150444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1st Credit Of America - Allied Technology