Complaint Review: 1st Credit Of America For My Perfect Credit, Clear Credit

• Submitted: Fri, August 05, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, August 05, 2005

• Reported By:Elk Grove California
1st Credit Of America For My Perfect Credit, Clear Credit
300 N. Elizabeth Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

1st Credit Of America For My Perfect Credit, Clear Credit Ripoff Claims that I owe money but will NOT provide any documentation. Chicago Illinois

Clear Credit/My Perfect Credit claim that I owe them money for "signing up" but they never actually did a single thing nor did they ever contact me by email, phone or regular mail.

I am now being harrassed by 1st Credit of America to pay this bill or it will reflect badly on my credit score.

This IS a scam as neither of these companies have ever provided any written documentation whatsoever that any money has been owed until now. They claim that their client (My Perfect Credit) was unable to collect from me and hence now I am in the hands of 1st Credit of America, the collection agency.

I have now spoken with four different individuals and I get a different story each time. Miss Brown, Miss Letisha Banks, and Anthony Foresta, and another person whose name I did not get have all been unfriendly, difficult, condescending, and rude yet didn't have a clue as to what the charges were for.

After trying to get answers from My Perfect Credit I got the automated attendant on the phone and can you believe that they have an entire pre-recorded option for if you are calling because of collections then they refer you to 1st Credit of America.

I might be willing to pay the $60 they say I owe but only if they provide written documentation such as a statement of services rendered, etc. No one seems to be able to do this. One of the ladies I spoke to on the phone told me that these two companies are owned by the same people. Do I smell a scam or what??

Terri
Elk Grove, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2005 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1st-Credit-Of-America-For-My-Perfect-Credit-Clear-Credit/Chicago-Illinois-60607/1st-Credit-Of-America-For-My-Perfect-Credit-Clear-Credit-Ripoff-Claims-that-I-owe-money-b-152660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1st Credit Of America For My Perfect Credit, Clear Credit