Complaint Review: 1st Credit Of America - My Perfect Credit - ClearCredit

• Submitted: Tue, August 02, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, August 02, 2005

• Reported By:Asheville North Carolina
1st Credit Of America - My Perfect Credit - ClearCredit
300 N. Elizabeth, Suite 220B, Chicago,, Illinois U.S.A.

1st Credit Of America - My Perfect Credit - ClearCredit Scam, Threat, Intimidation, ripoff Chicago, Illinois

1st Credit of America has been harassing me for a "cancellation fee" in the amount of $59.95 for My Perfect Credit. I never intended to sign up for My Perfect Credit and to my knowledge I never did.

The transaction in question supposedly took place on April 18,2005. On July 30 and 31st we received a message on our answering machine to call 866 505-8249 as soon as possible regarding our account. No company name given in the message, only the automated message to call.

I called, got voice mail for a "Ms. Billard or Ballard". Requested I leave my name, number and a brief message and she would call back. I left nothing on the voice mail. Called the next day, got the voice mail for Ms Billard. Just held the phone and I finally got put into the VOICE MAIL HELL LOOP.

After pressing every d**n button, I finally got to a Ms. Land. Told me I owed $59.95 for a past due bill to My Perfect Credit. I asked to speak to Ms. Billard. Ms Land told me that was just a made up name and all messages left there were directed to a general mailbox.

Today, I had another go round with these folks on the phone, spoke to several people and when I asked them who they were and what they did, they either hung up or said they were a collection agency. I spoke to a Carlos Flores, told him to take my name off their call list. Said he could not.

Told him I had absolutely no intention of paying anybody any money unless I received an invoice and whatever I supposedly ordered. According to this Carlos "Further Collection Action" would be taken. I will file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau against My Perfect Credit tomorrow August 3, 2005. I told 1st Credit of America to stop calling me and will file a complaint for harassment with the BBB against 1st Credit of America in the morning.

I also intend to file a complaint with the Secretary of State in Illinois, Deleware (This is their domicile state) and the State of Nevada, the FCC, Interstate Commerce Commission and anyone else I can think of that might have any jurisdiction.

I am not going to pay these bastards a penny, unless ordered to do so by a judge.

Like one of the other parties, I believe a class action suit against both companies should be instigated.

Art
Asheville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2005 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1st-Credit-Of-America-My-Perfect-Credit-ClearCredit/Chicago-Illinois-60607/1st-Credit-Of-America-My-Perfect-Credit-ClearCredit-Scam-Threat-Intimidation-ripoff-152245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1st Credit Of America - My Perfect Credit - ClearCredit