Complaint Review: 1st Credit Of America

• Submitted: Sun, August 07, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, August 07, 2005

• Reported By:Grove City Ohio
1st Credit Of America
www.1stcofa.com Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

My Perfect Credit - 1st Credit Of America ripoff - Phone Harrassment Chicago Illinois

I used My Perfect Credit for a short while almost a year ago. My credit card shortly thereafter got stolen and I had to replace it. Since My Perfect Credit did me no good whatsoever I opted not to file a new card for them to charge and I was instructed (by email) that my account was closed. Almost a year later 1st Credit of America began calling me claiming I owed My Perfect Credit over $400 for not closing my account. I sent them proof that it was closed and closed in good standing yet they call me DAILY. THey even use a dailer that leaves voicemails or notifies me to call their 800 number IMMEDIATELY and when I do, nobody is available to take my call.

I did (by some miracle) talk to a rep at 1st credit that was semi-helpful. She told me that they use people in .. get this .. Israel to make the calls, evidently using VOIP (internet voice) to do it. This is why so many people complained about the depe accents. Anyhow I have emailed, faxed, and mailed the proof they wanted yet they keep calling and harrassing me with very rude people.

1st Credit of America is obviously a scam along with My Perfect Credit otherwise they would have responded to my phone calls with a supervisor or someone who actually had a clue. I am seeking legal action against both these companies now.

Jon
Grove City, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2005 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1st-Credit-Of-America/Chicago-Illinois/My-Perfect-Credit-1st-Credit-Of-America-ripoff-Phone-Harrassment-Chicago-Illinois-152830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1st Credit Of America