Complaint Review: 1st National Card Service

• Submitted: Wed, September 17, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, September 17, 2008

• Reported By:akron Ohio
1st National Card Service
7431-114th Avenue, Suite 104 Largo, Florida U.S.A.

1st NATIONALCARDSERVICE I WAS TOLD THIS WAS A CREDIT CARD THAT COULD BE USED ANY WYERE. WAS NOT TOLD I HAD TO HAVE A COMPUTER TO USE CD. THEY TOOK 149.00 FROM MY CHECKING ACC. CD CAME BROKEN. Largo Florida

When i got the call from the person who convienced me to get this card he told me it was a national credit card and did not indacate any thing about a disk.
I never looked at the disk because at that time i did not have a computer so the disk was worthtless to me.The cd came broken.This company took 149.00 out of my checking acct. I was totaly lied to and was miss lead about this bogas card. I hope their is a way to get my money back and stop these people from doing this to people like me that don't have money to throw away.

Blee
akron, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2008 07:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1st-National-Card-Service/Largo-Florida-33773/1st-NATIONALCARDSERVICE-I-WAS-TOLD-THIS-WAS-A-CREDIT-CARD-THAT-COULD-BE-USED-ANY-WYERE-WA-373706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1st National Card Service