Complaint Review: 1st National Credit Card - CCS - Credit Service Division

• Submitted: Wed, January 12, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, January 12, 2005

• Reported By:Smithiville Mississippi
1st National Credit Card - CCS - Credit Service Division
P.O. Box 17800 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

1st National Credit Card; A.k.a: CCS, & Credit Service Division It's not just another rip-off, it's an outright SCAM & a mojor HOAX! Las Vegas Nevada

I just received another one of those phony-bologny credit card scams again. Both my husband and I have got them in the past from 1st National Credit, before, but this time, we thought that we'd do some investigating.

We read the fine print, and in it, described the fees. There must have been 5 or 6. What do these people think we are ... millionares?? I tried to call the place to talk with someone, but all I got was two options to select from.

When I chose the first option, the message stated that I needed to either call again later or write them. so considering that a lost cause, I got on the web, and came to this site, after I couldn't find the companiy's website.

Could someone please tell me how we can get ALL of these companies to just STOP this crap??? I get really angry at places like this b/c all they want is your money. They don't worry about doing business with people, just as long as they get your money.

I usually cut the card up, enclose a note and an OPT-OUT legal notice in the envelope with the card. This has helped us save a lot of legal fees and headaches. Since I've found this wonerful site, I WILL be putting it to good use!!

I don't believe in companies like this, who will do whatever it takes, to get the almighty dollar. About a month ago, a good friend of our's applied for one of these cards, but is still yet to see anything from them.

Will we ever be able to let these crooks know ALL the damage that they've done?? There ought to be some justice that can take them down. Please don't send these people anything!!!!

They don't deserve it, b/c they just want to gip you for your money and leave you in a financial pinch!! I say the heck with these people, may we ALL have our say and may ALL of our voices be heard loud & clear!!

Anita
Smithiville, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2005 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1st-National-Credit-Card-CCS-Credit-Service-Division/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114-7800/1st-National-Credit-Card-Aka-CCS-Credit-Service-Division-Its-not-just-another-rip--127038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1st National Credit Card - CCS - Credit Service Division