Complaint Review: 1st National Credit Services (FNCS)

• Submitted: Tue, February 10, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, February 10, 2004

• Reported By:monroeville Pennsylvania
1st National Credit Services (FNCS)
503 SE Mizner Blvd. Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

1st National Credit Services (FNCS) Rip Off, Destroyed our credit, massive amounts in late fees. Boca Raton Florida

My wife and I have gone through all of the same things with "George" being out of the country, fired, sick, or too busy to talk. We have been through about 12 different customer service reps, each one promising that they are working dilligently on our case.

What is happening with the investigation? My wife and I sent in all of our documents with an affidavit of the things that this company has done (or didn't do).

This was filed almost a year ago and we have not heard anything. Aparently the case is not being investigated by Mrs. Sakoff any longer, I spent even MORE time long distance tracking down the new agent and he has not returned my call.

If anyone has info. please enter an update to this post.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2004 07:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1st-National-Credit-Services-FNCS/Boca-Raton-Florida/1st-National-Credit-Services-FNCS-Rip-Off-Destroyed-our-credit-massive-amounts-in-late-79845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1st National Credit Services (FNCS)