Complaint Review: 1st National Merchant Service - 1st National Processing

• Updated: Wed, September 01, 2010

• Reported By: pat juneau — scott Louisiana United States of America
1st National Merchant Service - 1st National Processing
po box 3429 t thousand oaks, California United States of America

1st National Merchant Service - 1st National Processing Canceled my account with this company over two years ago and they are still charging me fees these fees have added up to over $1000 despite the fact that I call them monthly and send them faxes and/or will not cancell my account continue charging me despite continued attempts to cancell thousand oaks California

*Consumer Comment: This Complaint Is Not About 1st National Processing New York

I canceled my account with 1st national processing over 2 years ago and they have continued to collect a monthly fee from me despite the fact that I contact them monthly by phone, fax, and or registered mail. The total stolen from me by this Chase affiliate is well over $1000.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2010 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1st-National-Merchant-Service-1st-National-Processing/thousand-oaks-California-91359/1st-National-Merchant-Service-1st-National-Processing-Canceled-my-account-with-this-comp-601706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1st National Merchant Service - 1st National Processing

This Complaint Is Not About 1st National Processing New York

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

Please Note: This complaint is not from a client of 1st National Processing New York. 1st National Processing New York is an independent sales office and provide our own customer service to our clients. There are over 100 across the nation. Just like insurance brokers. The independent sales office who services this client obviously dropped the ball and did not help their merchant. Please don't be confused, this is another Independent Sales Office , not 1st National Processing New York.