Complaint Review: 1st National Merchant Service ,Total Merchant Service

• Submitted: Sun, November 13, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, November 13, 2011

• Reported By: Lidia — Tucson Arizona United States of America
1st National Merchant Service ,Total Merchant Service
1700 66th St No Ste#400 St Petersburg,LargoTreasure Island, Florida United States of America

1st National Merchant Service ,Total Merchant Service Aka 1st National Card Serv Inc This company phone number calls me relentless leaving messages about their credit card merchant services. I do not have a business or take cards. They call my cell phone which is on the DO NOT CALL St Petersburg,LargoTreasure Island , Florida

This company has been calling my cell phone which is on the DO NOT CALL list. They are relentless, leaving messages about some sort of credit card merchant service. I am not a merchant. They have called me while I have been overseas (which costs me money). I want them to leave me and my phone number alone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2011 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1st-National-Merchant-Service-Total-Merchant-Service/St-PetersburgLargoTreasure-Island-Florida-33710/1st-National-Merchant-Service-Total-Merchant-Service-Aka-1st-National-Card-Serv-Inc-Thi-797590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1st National Merchant Service ,Total Merchant Service