Complaint Review: 1st National Processing

• Submitted: Wed, April 06, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, April 06, 2011

• Reported By: Pat — Thornton Colorado U.S.A.
1st National Processing
26707 West Agoura Road, Suite 100 Calabasas, California United States of America

1st National Processing 1st National Merchant Services Fraud continues for years, scam on small business, cheats do not let up! Calabasas, California

We are a small business and decided to start accepting credit cards back in June of 2007.  When business started dropping off (and most of our clients didn't even use credit cards for their purchase) we decided to cancel.  We wrapped up the machine and sent it back July, 2010.  I sent it so that someone would have to sign to show it had been received, which it was on July 9, 2010 and signed for by D. Herbert.  they kept taking EFT out of our account even after it was received.  On August 11, 2010 I went into my bank with all of the paperwork showing it had been returned.  We had to change our account number and order new checks, etc.

Unbelieveably, just last month, March, 2011, they began charging us again for $64.50!!  How did these criminals get our new checking acct. number??  This is unbelievable!  I am going in to the bank again today to get the charges reversed.  I suppose the only thing I can do is actually change banks!

After reading all of the complaints about this company that has been going on for years and for huge sums of money, what I can't understand is how can they get away with this??  Isn't there something we can do to stop them??  I don't have money for a lawyer, but it just seems to me that these people are ciminals and have been for years.  How can this be legal to do this to people?  Imagine how much money they have made from all of us for so many years.  If anyone knows of any way to help put them out of business, please let's do it!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2011 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1st-National-Processing/Calabasas-California-91302/1st-National-Processing-1st-National-Merchant-Services-Fraud-continues-for-years-scam-o-714605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1st National Processing