alienation

• Updated: Thu, July 04, 2013

• Reported By: Matthew — Seattle Washington
1st PPM
8880 Rio San Diego Dr. Suite 851 San Diego, California USA

1st PPM AKA 1st Round Capital LLC Curtis Brown John Lee Susan Turner San Diego California

I am Matthew with 40APMStudios a video game software company. We sought capital to help the release of our new game ZNAF (Zombie Neighborhood Attack Friends). A Mr. Curtis Brown with 1st Round Capital LLC in San Diego (told they changed company name to 1st PPM) told me that he had the investors lined up for the money and just needed me to give them $3,800 to draft the PPM for the deal. On 5/10/13 I wired $3,800 to Mr. Brown, when I asked about if the deal didn't go through do I get a refund he reassured me a deal has never not gone through on them and not to worry. When told we missed the watermark of the 500k funding and only had 200k in funding lined up. I requested we rewrite the watermark to 200k and finalize that. Noone at their office will respond to why they cannot rewrite the watermark and finish funding, ignoring my requests. It has been 2 months since paying them and it really looks like they are luring people with fake promises to sell useless PPM contracts. I have sent an investigator to the address listed for the company noone at the building knew of 1st Round Capital or 1st PPM at 8880 Rio San Diego Dr. Suite 851 92108. When I confronted 1st Round Capital about this, they haven't addressed any of my questions and cannot get an answer to who is the agent/address/phone for the company to serve papers to sort this out in court.

Please note I requested a refund from the company which they refused saying they have done no wrong.

I have notified the Better Business Bureau along with CA DOJ Attorney Generals office.

Please be very careful about doing business with this company!

*Note  1st Round Capital LLC is not to be confused with First Round Capital which confused me at first too...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2013 05:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1st-PPM/San-Diego-California-92108/1st-PPM-AKA-1st-Round-Capital-LLC-Curtis-Brown-John-Lee-Susan-Turner-San-Diego-California-1064481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1st PPM