Complaint Review: 1st Pharmacy Online

• Reported By:arlington Texas
1st Pharmacy Online
www.1stpharmacyonline.com Internet U.S.A.

1st Pharmacy Online ripoff Intenet

A year ago I order some medication on-line and paid with a credit card. Recently I received an e-mail saying it was time to refill. I ignored the e-mails. Then I received an order verification and that I had been billed $225.00.

I had only paid $60.00 for the perscription when I ordered it. I immediately e-mailed that there was a mistake, that I had not ordered the product. Then I tried to call customer service, but only got a machine. I left a message with my customer number and order number.

That was 2 weeks ago. Still no answer to many e-mails and phone messages. I do not know what credit card I used at the time, so there is no way to cancel the transaction.

I really feel ripped off by this phony company. I will report it to the Better Business Bureau also, but wanted to advise other of this fraudulent company.

arlington, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2005 08:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1st-Pharmacy-Online/internet/1st-Pharmacy-Online-ripoff-Intenet-137990. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1st Pharmacy Online