Complaint Review: 1st Rate Debt Solutions

• Updated: Wed, July 15, 2009

• Reported By:Roscommon Michigan
1st Rate Debt Solutions
firstratedebtsolutions.com Nationwide U.S.A.

1st Rate Debt Solutions Took the rest of my $$ & did NOTHING to help me out!!! Nationwide California & Texas

This company is a total rip-off!! They lead you to believe theyre going to help you out, But all they do is take ,take Money from a guy who is down & out.I told them from jumpstreet I had $175.00 a month I could give them. They said great. I would too ,If someone was going to give me $175.00 a month. Then they wait till I recieve summons & court dates then say ,Oh Yeah ya gotta pay the legal team! In the tune of $240.00 & theyre $175.00 too. Oh yeah I'll just go pull a bankjob in the meantime to pay ya, Wrong

Like I told them from the beginning I had $175.00 to work with. So I call-em & they say , Ya gotta pay us too. I said look at your records & tell me what they say. So they kick me out of the so called 1st Rate Credit Solutions. They are not solutions ,But big pains in the bank account!!! Please stay away from these people theyre NOT out to help you in any way except to lighten your bank account!! Believe Me!!

Roscommon, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2009 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1st-Rate-Debt-Solutions/nationwide/1st-Rate-Debt-Solutions-Took-the-rest-of-my-did-NOTHING-to-help-me-out-Nationwide-469908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1st Rate Debt Solutions